Trioclicks established a platform with the purpose to help our clients promote their business in the fastest and the easiest way by providing websites that suit every small or medium sized business. We are committed to offering a secure and simplified service for all our visitors/clients. Therefore, to perform optimally and deliver robust services, certain user-specific information is needed to be processed.
At http://www.trioclicks.com, we obtain the information you provide when you register on our website. The registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features we offer unless you register with us.
When you register with us, you generally provide:
- Your name, email address, age, user name, gender, password and other registration information;
- Transaction-related information, such as when you make a request or, responds to any of our services;
- Information you provide us when you contact us for help;
- Information you enter into our system when using this website, such as contact information, your detailed question or request.
We collect personal information when registering online, placing an order, or communicating via email. We may ask for your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, photographs when registering and/or placing an order, however you may visit our website anonymously.
The information you provide is beneficial to providing better service in responding to your requests, processing your transactions, and to provide our visitors with the latest information pertaining to our jackets. All information from our site, allow visitors to unsubscribe if they wish to do so.
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered by inputting your name and your email.
All the personal details of our users obtained are stored for contact purposes online. But those details will not be divulged to anyone else.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, make a request, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a request, sign up for template, respond to a survey, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To provide outdoor information
- To monitoring and troubleshooting our website (e.g. a crash report)
- To process our users’ requests
- To update all the users of our website about our quality services
- To evaluating and monitoring the impact of our Search Engine Optimization practices
- To enable us at Trioclicks carry out our mission and goals effectively
- To keep a record of your correspondence with us
- To have details of your transaction carry out on our website
- Evaluating and monitoring returns on our marketing efforts, content, and other resources
- Sending emails and notifications to our subscribers about latest offers, website changes, and new content
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email . We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of our visitor’s personal information. Your information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of authorized employees, contractors and agents.
We may share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigations when:
- Required or permitted by law
- Protecting or preventing against an unauthorized transaction or potential fraud
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place
Personal information cannot be collected through cookies or other tracking files, however if you previously provided personal information, cookies may be tied to this information.
Your computer can warn you if cookie is being sent, or you can disable cookies entirely through your browser settings, however doing so will disable certain accessible features which make your site experience more efficient.
Cookie and tracking information may be shared with third party company links; however no personally identifiable information can be disclosed or shared with these companies.
Trioclicks also works with third parties for the purpose of advertisement delivery on the Sites. The Non-PII collected about your visits to the Sites may be used by third parties in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
These third parties may also set cookies to assist with advertisement delivery services. To learn more about opting-out of cookie-targeted advertising on the Sites contact us at email@example.com
We welcome any feedback about these site links including if the provided link is no longer available.
http://www.trioclicks.com does not intentionally obtain personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. However, if it is determined that such information has been inadvertently obtained on anyone fewer than thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database.
Anyone fewer than thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website
To ensure secure service and to safeguard our payment channels, web presence, and confidentiality of your information, http://www.trioclicks.com has adopted a number protocols and third party service providers for physical security of IT infrastructure. We employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for all financial transactions for encrypting and securing all payment details.
Our users opt-out rights.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Kosova, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Customer Information will not be transfered/sold to third party.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect as indicated above. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- More so, we reserve the right to be able to terminate access to certain users, if these users abuse our website.
- This is to inform our users that we reserve the right to change our module of operation at any time.
- NOTICE: We still want to make it clear here that the content, logo, video or, visual design etc and trademarks are exclusive property of Trioclicks. Unauthorized usage of these trademarks, for any purpose or in connection to a product or service not associated with Trioclicks is strictly prohibited.
If you are interested in usage of any part of this website, you can request our consent by sending an email at info.trioclicks.com
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints regarding this Terms and Conditions and/or our collection or use of personal information, or if you wish us to stop processing your personal information for any particular purpose or purposes, then please, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vojnoviceva 5, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Croatia